But, she knows what she’s doing, and almost appears to be a fairly decent teacher, so… it couldn’t hurt. Worst case I’ll have wasted a month’s worth of lessons. I’m still looking at a couple options at any rate, so I may not stick with her, but… assuming there’s a chance I do, at least I’ll get somewhere with my playing. Not that I couldn’t learn on my own… it’s just easier. Now, all I need is a digital recorder that’ll do MP3’s. Anyone got a suggestion?
She sure ain’t what I’m used to.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.