All because they redistributed the electoral ridings, the liberals bloody well walked away with a win. Well, at least now, when their new code of ethics comes into effect, they’ll only screw up a province, rather than the whole damn country. Although, to be blatantly honest, I’d still love to see a NDP government for a change from the usual choice between mediocre and just plane bad. After all, they can’t really do much worse can they?
If there is a god, let him save New Brunswick.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.