So Ontario’s premier finally gets that his environmentally friendly initiatives re: hydro are very slowly and very painfully breaking the bank. In response, he’s decided to offer us a generous 10% rebate on our hydro bills, starting in the new year. Just ignore the 46% increase over the course of the 5-year period that rebate’s supposed to be effective. He’s saving you money, really. And your taxes didn’t go up, either. Stop listening to the provincial conservatives–clearly, they know not what they’re talking about. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a 50-page letter to throw at Hydro One.
Dalton McGuinty’s definition of save: Spend more!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.