For the longest time, I had absolutely no clue why it is you’d choose the ‘remember me’ option and, well, the server wouldn’t remember you. Until a couple days ago when I discovered, in my infinite (read: lacking) wisdom, I left one very small thing out of the HTML behind the site. Nothing earth shattering, just enough to make it really irritating. Well, anyway. It’s been fixed, and I feel stupid. It only took me 8 months to realize it.
So, comments actually work properly now.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.