And now, you have it in the form of a conservative MP by the name of Jason Kenney. A couple days ago, he was one of the ones to jump on a couple liberal party members for suggesting Hezbollah be removed from Canada’s official list of terrorist groups. And, in true conservative style, he puts his support behind another group on the same list. And this would be why I voted independent in the last election. Neither of the two big players will grow the hell up.
hypocrisy – you voted for it.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.