Stupid. Expecting people to go for yet another closed content environment when there’s so much more available *without* their supposed DRM (digital rights management) software getting in the way. Idiotic: actually buying the crap rather than getting the same thing legally, free, and without 50 gazillion restrictions that all boil down to “God forbid you let someone else use it.”. Hm, between DRM and MP3 players that don’t work 32 days after you buy ’em, I haven’t the foggiest how they manage to stay in business. Oh, yes… right. The need to replace ’em after the 32 day break. You’d think people would learn to switch brands.
Ah, Sony. Where the stupid live and the idiots shop.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.