Well, that was a short 48 hours. Israel’s back in the US mindset. They’ve managed to piss off a good majority of the world now, resuming their bombing runs and whatnot… but they don’t seem to give two shits. And the US still won’t back a ceasefire… an *immediate* ceasefire. Not that it’s surprising, or anything. Some people’s definition of “peace in the middle east” are just fucked up, methinks. In US terms, it means “as long as Israel gets to blow the hell out of someone every couple years”.
What’s in a promise?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.