It’s a little bit off the types of games I like to play, but so far… I think I might kind of get used to playing Hat Trick. IT’s a soccer simulation, wherein you control everything except what the individual players do on the field. I guess it kind of classifies as a strategy game, if only sports strategy, but it works I suppose. Now if I can just find a hockey game that’s similar we’ll have it made. Oh, wait… I played a couple. They sucked. I quit. Okay, soccer it is. *sigh*
Not sure what I think of this game yet…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.