An example: I should be sleeping now, but I can’t. So rather than try, I’m consuming generous amounts of caffeine. Why? *shrugs* I can. Maybe by 6 I’ll be awake enough to do something semi-productive, and by noon I’ll actually be doing it. That’s being incredibly optimistic, though, given my lazy state of mind the last… well, forever. But hey, someone might as well be optimistic around here. The place is one giant ball of bleh otherwise.
My logic frightens me.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.