No, for once in my blogging life, nothing broke or needed fixing this time around… the fix was already posted about. A conversation I had over emails with someone, though, gave me an idea. And, since I’m always up for doing things I haven’t seen anyone else do yet, that idea was just now implemented. Fans of lazyness everywhere rejoice–you can now comment on entries right from the main page. What… you didn’t actually expect something ground breaking, did you? Remember who’s blog this is, here… ground breaking for me is I’m awake before noon. But, yeah. That would be the extent of my tinkering today, lest I do end up breaking something. And now, I think it’s time I get productive…ish.
I was in a tinkering mood again.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.