I finally relented and went to pick up my resume today. It only took me, like… oh… I dunno… somewhere in the neighbourhood of 2 months to actually go and do it. So now I get to do that job hunting thing with a resume that actually makes me look like I might, possibly, maybe, know a thing or two about the positions I’m applying for. Freakin’ amazing, that. Now watch there be no jobs in the areas I’m looking for. Murphy’s law loves to fuck with me like that, and such.
And it’s about time, I think.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.