12:30 PM… earliest I’ve dragged my fat ass out of bed all this week. And it’s only half over. Yay lazyness. Now, perhaps, I can get certain things accomplished today. Not holding my breath, of course, but… well, you know. I’ll find out just how lazy I am when my ride gets back from having coffee with my aunt. Or… whatever else she’s doing. And yes, by “ride” I mean mother. I still live at home… yeah, you can laugh now.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.