Sitting here watching the Wedding Date, and not entirely sure whether to plug my ears or just get up and leave the room. I guess it isn’t *too* bad a movie, at least so far… but… I dunno. This has the dangerous potential of turning out to be one hell of a sappy movie. If I had a clue what the hell the storyline’s supposed to be I’d quite possibly try and explain it. Right now, though, all I know is the main character, Kat, paid some guy to be her date to attend her sister’s wedding or something… I dunno. I’m paying more attention to someone’s stream of a police scanner instead. That’s the closest thing I have to having my own yet. Though my birthday *is* in 2 weeks… hint, hint, hint! And the one I want is only $500 US… give or take. Okay, I’m starting to get off track here…. doing too many things at once! Back to half watching a mediocre movie and half listening to said stream.
Not sure what to think of this movie.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.