Awesome, awesome, awesome movie. I wish I came across it sooner… yay for awesome chicks with wicked tempers (you know who you are) finding it so I don’t have to. Admitedly I was skeptical, so while it was downloading (yeah, like I’d buy it if I haven’t seen it) I decided to do a little research. The plotline, or what was revealed of it, interested me… so I spent this morning, until about now, watching it. Again, awesome, awesome, awesome movie. If you’ve not seen it, what *were* you thinking? If you’ve seen it, what *were* you thinking not telling me? E-vil! Now I have to think back through it and try to find me some decent quotes to stick up here. Or maybe I’ll watch it again later and just take notes. That… might be easier. It was worth the 3 hours of downloading time… fuck, the movie’s damn near that long! And now, we’re talking morning plans, so I guess that’s hintage for me to shuffle my lazy ass into some starting the day kinda routine. But I dun wanna.
V for Vendetta…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.