I can almost recite, from memory completely, the lines to the CSI episode entitled “Grave Danger”. That’s how often it’s been aired the last month or so. This, of course, not counting the times I’ve seen it before that, including the first time it was aired on… hm… I think it was CBS or some other TV station like it. Of course, we’re also not counting the fact I have it sitting on my hard drive right at the moment (no, I’m not tossing it on the server for your watching pleasure; I value my bandwidth). Besides, after the second and third time through it gets a little old. I mean it’s a good episode, but enough is enough is enough. Okay, now we’re bordering on a rant and I didn’t put it in that category so I’m stopping here.
I’ve seen that CSI episode way too many times.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.