I just sat in the kitchen eating and watching Cheers. And, before someone asks why I wasn’t in the living room where I could actually see the TV, read my profile. God, talk about a show that stays just as good now as when it was originally on–if my memory serves, that would have been when I was 6…ish. Or younger. I believe I shall demand that series on DVD for Christmas. Or get off my cheap, lazy ass and buy it myself. In the meantime, though… there’s another episode coming on, so… g’night ‘n things.
Who says TV sucks at 1:30 in the morning?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.