I live in a small town. Not small as in my next door neighbour knows the sister of the lady who taught my grade 3 class–although it might as well be, seeing as a couple doors down from me lives one of my elementary school teachers, but small. Small enough that, surprise of surprises–and I didn’t even know this, people are still getting excited about the prospect of high-speed, DSL internet being brought to their particular community. DSL. That thing I’ve been using for nearly 10 years. And folks are still today getting excited about having it. Scratch that, folks today still actually don’t have that particular option. I knew Pembroke and area was still catching up to everyone else, but I had no idea we were *this* behind the times. Paging the CRTC…
I had no idea we were *this* behind the times.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.