Certain topics of casual conversation present different meanings between men and women. Specificly, men are more likely to assume sexual intent, and do so more quickly, then women. This, at least, according to a study of college-aged students that’s just recently been done. Do people not just assume this is a common sense thing? Ah, yes, and I love the generalization, too. Did I mention I despise statistics with a burning passion?
It must be true; it was in the news!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.