Holy ads! Might not be bad for people who can see, but for users of Freedom Scientific‘s JAWS for Windows screenreader, suddenly adds so carelessly placed about a page become, uh, rather irritating. If I wasn’t quite so bored I probably wouldn’t have waded through the ads just to find the actual content. IMO, and this is probably something I’ll bitch about in future, too, there is a place for ads. That place is at the bottom of the page, *after* any relevant content. Not mied somewhere between information, and links to relative information, where it takes people like me 10 minutes to determine decent content from moneymaking crapola. I love google ads, really I do–I’ve threatened to put them on this site a time or two. But out of the way! People hurt my head…
Enough with the damned ads already!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.