this courtesy silly-singer. The Mac voice demonstration is actually fairly well done… kinda sounds like some of the speech options available in JAWS for Windows, the screenreader I use on this machine and the one at work. Now if I could find a demo of it actually in use, and not just reading something in a text file, I might be convinced to go throw some money down on a Mac. Hey, I’ve been looking for an excuse to fire Windows. Sue me.
Now all I need’s an actual demo.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.