One of the job openings listed for a new office opening up about an hour from here for Teletech, a call center along similar lines as Online Support, pretty much insists you need 6 months work experience before they’ll even consider you. Which, I suppose, isn’t too bad. Except, of course, for the fact that without the work, you don’t get the experience. And, Online Support’s being all ditzy when it comes to hiring, so no experience for me. So, it’s back to looking and firing off applications and cursing the idiot who invented the job market. Or, at least, it’s back to the firing off of applications. The idiot who invented the job market can just burn in hell. Twice.
Work experience necessary?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.