… laughing at people who get so wrapped up in the idea of a game. And it wasn’t even a good game, either. Star Conquest, the original game written, owned and run by Squid Soft, is supposedly eventually coming back online sometime between now and the day hell freezes over. Yeah, I played the game occasionally… it killed a few hours when you’re in the mood for things tedius. But to listen to some people go off on their blog, you’d think the world was that much closer to coming to an end every time it turns out the game isn’t coming back up yet. God, I thought that was just a Diablo craze thing. Someone put these people out of my misery… I don’t wanna laugh at them anymore. Oh, never mind. Yes I do.
I have way too much fun…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.