One should not go from one extreme to the other so easily as I managed to do last night. People who aren’t interested in roleplaying can feel free to skip to the quizes. Or go elsewhere. I recommend bored.com. Part of the night last night was spent playing a drunken asshole on Eternal Struggle. That was some serious fun RP. Then, on that same game, a not so drunk just as assholeish outlaw/criminal/something or other. All that sandwitched around a security officer on my Star Trek RPG. Yeah, I’m into the whole trek thing. Sue me. Anyway… this leads me to the conclusion that I’m a tiny bit more fucked up than the average loon. But oh well, it kills a few hours… or an entire night. So it’s all good.
I think I have personality issues.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.