For the first half of 2012, after things that shouldn’t have gone sideways ended up imploding instead, I was single. I’d planned to stay that way, if for no other reason than because I’d just spent 3 years doing exactly the opposite and it wasn’t doing me a whole lot in the favours department. I was more than happy with that. But somebody else decided to go and have a whole other plan in mind. And on July 1, 2012, I decided single until further notice was for somebody with nothing else to do. For making that decision the easiest one in a long while, and for a year I wouldn’t trade for anything, thank you. Happy anniversary, May.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.