Tega Cay, South Carolina, must be one hell of a boring place to be. Absolutely nowhere halfway decent to throw a barely coherent party. That’s okay, though. Gives the locals an excuse to test their resourcefulness. So one shouldn’t be surprised, then, when a couple kids decide to borrow someone else’s house for their party. And it was going so well, too. The owners didn’t even realize their place had been borrowed. Small problem, though. These kids were apparently never taught. What happens in a borrowed party pad stays in the borrowed party pad. So naturally, the highlights made it to Facebook. And helped to rather, well, bust the borrowers. Pro tip, guys. Maybe next time stick to good old fashion photo albums? Ah well. At least they had the good sense to clean up after themselves.
Some folks just don’t know how to have fun. … And keep it off Facebook.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.