Up here in the land of not so much ice and snow, thanksgiving is cellebrated, uh, well, rather, this weekend. This monday, actually–but we’re doing it early-ish. It’s a thing May still has yet to get used to. You know, kind of like when I had a reason to need to get used to the US thanksgiving being close enough to kiss Christmas. If, like us, you’re cellebrating thanksgiving this weekend, have a good one. And, do remember two very key things. First, there can never, ever, ever be too much pumpkin pie. And second, I get dibs. Enjoy the weekend! Geekyness returns on Sunday or Monday. first up: Ottawa’s taxi laws need a swift kick.
From your favourite geek, happy thanksgiving.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.