So remember wayyyyyy back when, when we were tossing around the idea of bringing a double A team to Ottawa? Yeah, that one. Guess where it’s not going? We were flirting with a Jays minor team. Were. right up until they extended their current contract. It’ll be at least 2014 before that becomes a possibility again, if ever it does. They’re putting in a good showing, though. Now, the million dollar question. Will anyone actually show up to watch? That is, if they can actually get someone to show up to play?
Ottawa strikes out on pro baseball. So who’s surprised?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.