I used to have a validation thing for email addresses in place, in order to prevent folks from deciding to use firstname.lastname@example.org or some other nonsensical and equally nonexistent email address to comment on the blog. Problem was, it interfered with users with actual, valid email addresses. Oops. My fail. Comments, at least on this blog, now do what they’re supposed to. back to the drawing board with this idea. If anyone’s still having issues commenting over here, let me know–something else probably went smash.
This is a public service announcement, brought to you by Comments R Busted.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.