That’s the message being broadcast by the Transport Security Administration, at least, in the very latest, erm, episode. A woman at Laguardia Airport had been cleared through the scanners, and was well on her way to catch her flight. She was stopped by a TSA agent, and informed she was to be given an on the spot pat-down. she was ordered to assume a spread-eagle position and proceeded to have her breasts, thighs and, well, other places grabbed by the agent. So, according to information, did two other women in that area. Suddenly, it’s not just about finding reasons to feel you up at the checkpoints or seeing how much of passengers’ money you or the folks you work with can walk away with anymore. Yeah, that makes me feel real safe in flight. Where’d I put my bus ticket?
Sexual assault is a crime, unless you’re with the TSA.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.