According to information recently released, Canada’s politicians spent over $600000 on booze over the last 4 years. Surprisingly, or perhaps not so, most of the booze money went to our very own department of national defense. Your tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen. I dunno about you, but I feel a lot safer with this knowledge. No really. Okay, no, not really. Defense folks? They have meetings for that.
Protecting the country’s a stressful job. You should see the bar bill.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.