I’m a bit of a security freak. Okay, more than a bit. I was testing out a slight modification to see if I could cut down on the number of people trying to do bad things to the blog. In doing so, legitimate users may have been knocked off the site–as evidenced by the influx of email that followed that modification. Needless to say, if you were having trouble accessing the site, you shouldn’t be now. Meanwhile, time to go see what else I can find that does what it’s supposed to. Or find food, whichever comes first.
You may have had difficulty accessing the site this morning. Oops.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.