If you’re a fan of the original Law and Order, you may not be watching new episodes next year. The end of May marks the end of a run of 20 years on NBC, who’s just officially cancelled the series. Hopefully for the fanatics out there, another network picks it up. In the meantime, thank God I watch SVU–which just found itself on NBC’s roster next year, for a twelfth season. Now, let’s see if I can’t find the hard drive space for the resulting torrents.
End of an era: the original Law and Order has been dismissed.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.