If you’re a fan of the original Law and Order, you may not be watching new episodes next year. The end of May marks the end of a run of 20 years on NBC, who’s just officially cancelled the series. Hopefully for the fanatics out there, another network picks it up. In the meantime, thank God I watch SVU–which just found itself on NBC’s roster next year, for a twelfth season. Now, let’s see if I can’t find the hard drive space for the resulting torrents.
End of an era: the original Law and Order has been dismissed.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.