Speaking of teams you don’t expect to see in the playoffs, enter Phoenix. Beginning of the year, they were pretty much losing money, and the only reason they weren’t sold to a Canadian owner and set up to move is the NHL’s apparent anti-Canada bias. End of the year, they’re still losing money, still probably going to end up being sold and/or moving, and now, they can count themselves among the playoffs’ casualties. Not that a Stanley cup final featuring Phoenix wouldn’t have been fun to watch, but… come on. It’s Phoenix. As in, Arizona. As in, desert country. What’s a hockey team even *doing* there? Besides golfing this week, I mean. Good try, Coyotes. Wanna move yet?
Coyotes get clipped. Big time.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.