We knew back in January we’d be getting bombarded with any and all things iPad. I knew back in January I didn’t want it. At all. What I didn’t know, and probably should have–it’s Apple, after all, is that people would go absolutely crazy over getting one. As in, camping out overnight just to be the first to get one. Well, at least they’re getting free coffee. But still, all this attention for what amounts to a glorified iPod. What’s next? Folks willing–or brave–enough to stand in line for a glorified cell phone? Oh, wait. Never mind. Hey, at least the line to buy yourself a netbook’s nice and short. Anyone wanna join me?
Those crazy Apple fans.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.