The Kings won’t be doing much else hockey related ’til next year. Vancouver took care of that on Sunday, giving me something besides Montreal to cheer for. I never thought I’d say it–thank you so very much, Vancouver. You’ve made my year.
Hey look, it’s Vancouver. And on the golf course? Why, Los Angeles.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.