Canada now has its own pirate party registered to run in federal elections, at least as of Tuesday. The tradition started in Europe, where the party got its first European Union seats. As the article explains, the party actually stands for something I can get behind–the legal copying of music and other such items for personal/non-commercial use. Otherwise known as what today calls piracy. Now, let’s see if they can actually get into the House of Commons.
Behold, Canada’s new pirate party.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.