I promised myself I wouldn’t do much in the way of political blogging on this site, mostly because it probably ends up being popular with all of maybe 2 people who read. But this one I just couldn’t resist. Stephen Harper is now second in popularity to an onion ring. Rumor has it it will run in the next election on a platform of more Burger King for everyone. Can you tell I’m bored?
New Canadian federal party: the Onion party?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.