We have a second place finisher. Yeah, I’m a little behind–technical issues abound. Still. On Friday, Sweden knocked off Canada for the gold, but we walked out of that arena in second place. Not bad for a sport I didn’t think anyone still watched. Now, to finish catching up on my olympics blogging.
Canada goes silver in womens’ curling.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.