Really, I wasn’t serious. Honest. When I said you were all over the place, it was really intended to be an exageration. You didn’t have to go and get all social with your buying out of Aardvark just to prove a point. Really. And this whole getting into the broadband market, too? That’s just overkill. Really, I didn’t actually mean you were everywhere–you can stop trying to be now. Or at least bring that whole broadband thing to Canada. The CRTC could use a real life example of what we *should* have up here.
Hey, Google? I was kidding about that everywhere crack.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.