He’d been threatening to do so according to a report or two for at least a month. Now, he’s done it. Roy Halladay, apparently effective as of this morning, is no longer a Bluejay. In a 3-way deal he ended up going to Philadelphia. On the bright side, we can still cheer for him without feeling dirty for also cheering for the Yankees or Redsox. I mentioned in response to someone’s comment last month that I’d much rather he find himself in the NL. Thank you so very much, Roy Halladay, for taking my advice. You may be too good for today’s Bluejays, but you’re way too good for those other two teams. We’ll miss ya, but at least we won’t have to curse ya.
Roy leaves the Jays, but at least he took my advice.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “Roy leaves the Jays, but at least he took my advice.”
Now you and I are gonna have issues. I’m a Mets fan.
On the bright side, at least you’re not losing anything.