I’m not sure if this is normal for Ukraine, but it’s WTF-worthy in Canada. A chemistry student, mistaking an explosive powder for citric acid, dipped his bubble gum into it. And then, quite promptly, blew half his face off. I’m all for trying new and unusual things from time to time, but I don’t know that I’d of been one to add a little citric flavouring to the thing. That he wasn’t paying all that close attention when he was doing it? I see a darwin award in the not too distant future.
I see a darwin award in your near future.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.