It took a university level student to come up with a study that pretty much advertises the obvious. If gas prices go up, people won’t drive as much, and will lose weight. yay obvious! Give this man a Captain Obvious award! Oh, wait… I guess we should actually see this as a scientific fact now, eh? Nothing to do with common sense? Oh–it’s the US. As I’ve said many a time… common sense is a foreign idea to the US. And, like anything foreign, it’s either ignored, laughed at, walked on, or deported. Hey, what’s it doing on TV in Canada then? I worry for thee, Canada. I thought the worst was already here when Harper was elected. Oh, le sigh. I’d move to britain but I’d probably find something over there to mock.
This is America’s scientific future.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.