Apparently, I now stand corrected. Scientists have discovered antimatter. Well, sort of. The Fermi gamma ray telescope picked something up they’re calling antimatter when it observed a lightning storm. Don’t look now, but we may yet be heading for Star Trek days in my lifetime. Probably not, but hey, it’s a nifty thought.
I thought it was just a 24th-century thing.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.