Every 3-4 months or so, my land lord or maybe the super intendant, one of the two, comes around and does their quarterly inspections of the fire alarm system. Which, roughly speaking, translates to setting it off several dozen times on some random afternoon. And, with the exception of maybe one, I’ve been home every. single. bloody. time. Sadly, half the time sleeping (I did used to work nights, y’know). On the bright side, I know it’ll wake me up in case of an actual emergency. On the not so bright side, can westop playing with ’em now? They work already…
I are deaf now. Thanks.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “I are deaf now. Thanks.”
Ah! So that’s why you didn’t call me at ten. LOL!
I am deaf enough, without my hearing aids, i can’t hear those things, and most alarms that are high pitch, don’t seem to bother me, seems drowned out. Without my hearing aids, i can’t hear it at all.