Two and a quarter just to fill up by 2012? Per liter, just for the record. So for you US people that translates, roughly of course, to oh my fucking expensive. Oh. My. Fucking. Expensive. Note to self: we’ll just walk to work from now on, give folks one less excuse to fire up their vehicles. It should not cost more to put gas in the car to go for coffee than it does to go for coffee…
If I could drive, I’d turn in my license.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.