Apparently, there’s a draft intelligence report in the works that theorizes that everyone’s friendly neighbourhood twitter could become the next thing in terrorist coordination. The report’s author admits it’s a little out there, but according to the article, still goes on to say it could happen, and be very effective for near realtime coordination of terrorism attacks. Great. Just what we need, soon we’ll have the DHS pushing for warrantless twitter tapping. The article goes into detail on the exact ways it could possibly happen, but on account of it being more than slightly, um, out there, I’ll just say read if you’re curious. Though if you’re thinking the same as me, you’ve probably already attached a ridiculous tag to it and gone on with your day. Good choice.
Damn. I’d love an imagination this good.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.