Yeah I promised birthday related posts. That’s coming eventually. So I wake up to an email waiting for me that basicly says a close friend of mine has escentially been told not to talk to me anymore by her, well, let’s just say overenthusiastic husband. Now, her husband didn’t particularly care too much for me anyway for other reasons, but the way this came about only succeeded in amusing me more than anything else. Apparently, we can chat over MSN, but god forbid she work up the nerve to add me to Twitter. I probably shouldn’t find this whole situation all that funny; quite frankly, if it were anyone else I’d probably be wondering why it’s not bothering me more than it is. But really, I kind of expected it. Hmm. I should probably friends lock this entry. But then I’ve got nothing here that needs hiding, and that just wouldn’t be me. So instead, I shall go make lunch/supper/whatever, and be amused at how this little situation came up in the first place.
You can keep yer drama, thanks.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.