So apparently we had what was supposed to pass for a thunderstorm tonight. Which added up to a grand total of 1 major thunder clap, and about 10 minutes of real good rain. Come on. I’ve walked in worse storms than that in January. I know, I know, plenty of summer to come yet. God I hope there’s better storms than that on the horizon. Nothing knocks me out like a good thunderboomer.
That was just a warm-up.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
3 responses to “That was just a warm-up.”
You and me both I hope it rains cats and dogs here this year.
It rained quite a bit over this way. We got some impressive thunder, and I got to go stand out on the big wooden deck in my bare feet and PJs to enjoy part of the storm, but I’ll agree that I still would have liked more. 🙂
If I had a deck I’d probably have done the same damn thing. Sadly, I settled instead for just opening the windows and securing the curtains. Sometimes, no roommates is awesome.