So apparently we had what was supposed to pass for a thunderstorm tonight. Which added up to a grand total of 1 major thunder clap, and about 10 minutes of real good rain. Come on. I’ve walked in worse storms than that in January. I know, I know, plenty of summer to come yet. God I hope there’s better storms than that on the horizon. Nothing knocks me out like a good thunderboomer.
That was just a warm-up.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.