- My intercom decided not to work last night. In fact, the intercom apparently building-wide crapped out. I did not find out about this until delivery came with bad for me food. someone did not want me to order out, apparently. I, as usual, elected not to listen.
- I’m getting off the bus about halfway to work (I have to switch buses, le sigh), and this random girl comes up to me. “Are you Jeff?” I’m thinking, um, buh? But all I actually say is, “Nope, I’m James.”. She promptly walks off. Again, buh?
Random happenings that don’t fit/didn’t get put into the last entry.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.