An update Microsoft released to allow vista to actually run properly (note: says nothing about it actually *recognizing*) on a system that has more than 3 GB of RAM… requires that you have less than 3 GB of RAM to install said update, otherwise it falls over and dies. Oh, the sweet, sweet irony. Microsoft, you fail at life.
Reason number 9545 why Windows vista is the suck.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.