An update Microsoft released to allow vista to actually run properly (note: says nothing about it actually *recognizing*) on a system that has more than 3 GB of RAM… requires that you have less than 3 GB of RAM to install said update, otherwise it falls over and dies. Oh, the sweet, sweet irony. Microsoft, you fail at life.
Reason number 9545 why Windows vista is the suck.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.